Terrible customer service.Home closing was delayed due to the negligence of incompetent reps in the Enclave at Stonehaven in Atlanta, Georgia!
They will hide things and not disclose what is really going on when building their homes! They built a home that we are purchasing that is totally different from the home plans! When we questioned them about it... They wanted to refund the earnest money!!
Please look at your contract carefully with them! Also please look at your plans...they may be different from how the house is actually built! This home buying process was avtotal disaster and they are too large of a company to care!! We asked for concessions but they absolutely do not want to cooperate even though the they know that the plans are wrong!
Home exterior is supposed to look like photo one but actually look like photo two. And they only corrected this mych after we brought it to their attention! Notice that the keystone over the door is missing! Not only that they failed to brick areas that were supposed to be bricked to keep their cost down but they are charging me for it!
They tried not to put a bench in the home that was on the plan! They tried to put in the wrong mirrors! I will post more pictures just to give you an idea if their lack of professionalism! I doubt if we take possession as scheduled, but their reps refuse to provide us with any concessions even though we have paid out many expenses due to their negligence and breach of contract!
I have tried to reach out to Mr. Gregory Huff, but have been unsuccessful!
I thought the John Wieland product was actuality product!We were fooled!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- Enclave At Stonehaven
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."
- "A horrible experience and had to spend more money after the job was done. Initially we hired Rod to remove our old carpet and install wood flooring on a staircase...."
- "Susie at Drew street is cold and extremely rude. Rat droppings everywhere and my items were damaged. She got very defensive..."
- "I just had the most awful customer service interaction with A customer service representative on the phone. I purchased a Apple Watch for a family ..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."