1.3

Terrible customer service.Home closing was delayed due to the negligence of incompetent reps in the Enclave at Stonehaven in Atlanta, Georgia!

They will hide things and not disclose what is really going on when building their homes! They built a home that we are purchasing that is totally different from the home plans! When we questioned them about it... They wanted to refund the earnest money!!

Please look at your contract carefully with them! Also please look at your plans...they may be different from how the house is actually built! This home buying process was avtotal disaster and they are too large of a company to care!! We asked for concessions but they absolutely do not want to cooperate even though the they know that the plans are wrong!

Home exterior is supposed to look like photo one but actually look like photo two. And they only corrected this mych after we brought it to their attention! Notice that the keystone over the door is missing! Not only that they failed to brick areas that were supposed to be bricked to keep their cost down but they are charging me for it!

They tried not to put a bench in the home that was on the plan! They tried to put in the wrong mirrors! I will post more pictures just to give you an idea if their lack of professionalism! I doubt if we take possession as scheduled, but their reps refuse to provide us with any concessions even though we have paid out many expenses due to their negligence and breach of contract!

I have tried to reach out to Mr. Gregory Huff, but have been unsuccessful!

I thought the John Wieland product was actuality product!We were fooled!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at John Wieland Homes and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants John Wieland Homes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by John Wieland Homes and john wieland homes house construction for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with John Wieland Homes?

Comments